jeffhatton
Lurker

jeffhatton is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-9-10 Twisted BeginsV4 Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying there is not a problem. But, you are the first person to report this. The moment I open Google maps I get a lock within seconds. You might check to see if your google location settings are on. If not I will hopefully be uploading a new ROM tomorrow with the newest packages. Maybe that will fix it for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onemanzu View Post
I hate to bring this up, but I finally found a problem. GPS. I cannot get it to work for the life of me. I have installed almost every single fix cab I can find on here, XDA, and google as a whole. No such luck. Hopefully you can find a way to work around this or fix it, I use google maps and other GPS services constantly and it would be nice to have a responsive fast GPS.

Ideas?

The only Rom I have flashed and had quick responsive GPS from is EnergyROM phoenix2. Maybe NRGZ28 can let you in on his secrets?

Keep up the stellar work man.

I had to change the COM port to the correct setting within Google maps to make the GPS work correctly in this application. You might try that if you haven't.