View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 06:12 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/12/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21891 / 28014 / 23529]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAChavez99 View Post
I think I may have had my first actual bug after several days of running the latest 6.5.x other than the buggy Manila Locker. I tried Wi-Fi router but could not get it to work, it kept returning an error message. Anyone had any luck using it? Also not sure if it's supposed to be that way but the Comm Manager has a setting for 3G, and is missing Wi-Fi router option. Thanks!

EDIT: I also just noticed that in writing a text message in landscape does not work properly, the letters pressed are not the letters displayed. Also I meant to ask which, if any, battery life tweaks you include. Thanks again!
wifi works good for me, maybe try to change the settings from balanced to performance... i hope u know what i mean and where it is.
the commgr is a port to vga made by programatix at xda... so yes... the 3g option is there, but u dont have to use it... as far as wifi router.. just push on internet sharing... its the same thing... not sure why its named like that, but that would take u to wifi router.
keyboard issue is known to me... although sometimes it works and sometimes dont... weird... its probably a result of switching back to the older build... i'll put back a newer ver in the next update.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils