View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 02:52 PM
Nosey
Regular 'Geeker

Nosey is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAChavez99 View Post
There are also a few apps out there that basically replace the dialer and go through GV. I had bookmarked them but lost them, sorry. I remember that one of the better ones was over a xda if you wanna try looking for it. So your carrier gives you a few numbers to pick that calls are free to and from?
I tried the different apps and didn't like any of them, plus, I don't have a dedicated data plan

I am on alltel prepaid, I get data for .10/min, and I get 1 fav number which I have set to my gv number, I never gave out my "cell" number when I set this up, only my gv number, so all calls in are free (I have my gv number caller id set to show my gv number and when I answer it says "you have a call from whoever, hit 1 to answer or 2 to send to voicemail") and when I call out I dial my gv number, hit 2 and dial the persons number and all calls out are free

I pay $1/day (one day I will change to the .75/day), I get free nights/weekends, free txt, 1 fav number

I plan on switching to a regular alltel account soon, get the $39 plan which gives me 500 minutes and 5 fav numbers and from what one of the support guys said, since I am using my own diamond I don't have to pay for the $40?? data plan, I can get the $5 data plan, the sales people will say I would get limited data but the support guy said I would get full data