View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 08:24 AM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-8 ][ v1.51 ][ 23529 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Thank You, Where can I check the "YouTube codec against the codec from the VK "

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00b4s7eve View Post
Sorry it took so long for me to get back to ya. So, you know how the process dumps some of the ROM to modules? For instance: it gave me various modules in a bunch of the EXT's.

---Just to clarify... My computer seems to have issues when it is asked to convert files -> modules or vice versus. Basically I have had a really steep learning curve with MS VS---

I am having issues with my whole VK but I'll get back to that...
Double check the YouTube codec against the codec from the VK version4 your downloading. It's got to be something corrupted with that OR your DShow Package OR perhaps one of the youtube files in ManilaEngine overwritting something in the youtube package. so good luck.
Somehow, I think I corrupted the lua.dll in both VK's. Anyone got anyother ideas what would cause RunCC to stall right after the device configure on first boot? I tried re-extracting and replacing the RunCC OEM, as well as trying both Sprint and Generic Carriers.

Last edited by Formula84; 02-15-2010 at 09:19 AM.