View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 03:31 AM
psycho_maniac
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: sd card as main storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges311 View Post
i kno ive seen this posted somewhere but i cant get it worded right for the search box to work. when i receive pic messages and do content save, how do i make it so that the picture saves to my sd card by default? thanks guys (please be detailed)
there is no program that does this. you have to go into the registry.
-------------------------------
Change save location of MMS:
\HKLM\Software\ARcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\Folder\Picture Path\
Change VideoPath to \Storage Card\My Documents\Videos\
Change SoundPath to \Storage Card\My Documents\Audios\
change PicturePatch to \Storage Card\My Documents\Pictures\
------------------------------
this is what i set mine to, there are other files you can tell your phone to save to the storage card, but this is really the only 3 files i ever wanna save. also you can set the file path to whatever you want. i just copied and pasted this from my registy edit txt document i have saved on my computer if you want a cab made i can make you one with your own file path.