View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 03:25 AM
Young DC
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-12-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallan37 View Post
I installed the ROM today, along with the BT patch, and I must say that so far it is the best I have used in a long time. I mostly use email, live messenger, Opera, GPS, and of course phone, and I absolutely love it. Speed is amazing, battery life outstanding so far, Opera responds like it is running on a dual xeon, and it looks great.

I have not found any bugs, but as I said I do not use all the features available, so others might disagree, but I wanted to express my gratitude, I have been trying every popular ROM in here and this one is a keeper for now.
It's just about bug free.
The best rom I've used to date..
This post has been thanked 1 times.