N00b

randyamante is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Xtask and Xhook Configure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
RANDYAMANTE,
"Xtask.exe & Xhook.exe" do the trick, Just unzip both file to the MAIN MEMORY, to "programs files/xtask/" then run Xtask.exe and look for the little yellow arrow on the right corner, press it and goto "System" --> "Setting". In the first TAB "Mark": "[X] close windows", in the second TAB "Mark": "Automatic Close Activesync". In the third TAB "Mark": "PosFix WM 6.5.3" if you use a WM 6.5.x OS and in the Fourth TAB, on the right in the "Project item" choose the "TABs" you want to appear in Xtask, personally I only choose: "TaskMan" and "Process" in "Small" view. I don't see the need to autoload xhook.exe with windows startup, since Xhook only show in the "Status Bar" (the one at the top) the different icons of what apps are running, since "X" close the program.
Thank you for the suggestion. I tried it and still programs are left open. I opened File Explorer, Album, Solitaire just to name a few and when 'X' to close they're still open when I check the tasklist. Will wait for solution to be cooked in.