View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 02:40 AM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <>02-10-2010<>Medium Hill ROM's<>Sense 2.5/Titanium<>23529-21890*NEW CUSTOM UC AP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
How about wiping up a 25534 Titanium?
Titanium 23534 is uploading now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
Sorry, 2011 manila. I'm having problems installing the rhodium keyboard driver on this rom though. Anybody else?
I've never messed with that one personally, so i'm not sure off hand, anybody else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
The work arounds work fine for me. I don't mind going into outlook SMS to view my picture mail. This way the contacts on the people page is fully functional as well.
How is it a work around if it doesn't work? lol, j/k. Personally i don't care, cuz i really never use MMS ( i seriously think the only times i have is to test it for ya'll before i upload a ROM, lol), so i could care less if i left htc messaging in there. So speak up people, does everyone want to include htc messaging?, and you sprint user's will just have to go take an extra step to view your MMS? And yes you are correct, for the people tab, you can't add a person with the txt link currently. My true hope is that the "rumor" that sprint's 6.5 rom update is delayed because they are making it with Sense 2.5, which if true, should resolve our (sprint user's) MMS issues in 2.5.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.