View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 12:11 AM
purian23
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-12-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Thanks a lot for this great info and file - but would there be a way for me to disable weather animation and still have the default Mr. X wallpaper and if so, how and thanks.

Gary
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I know this way... Don't have a .cab...

Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
; Disable weather animation
"Home.WallpaperMode"=dword:2
Yep thats the way I usually do it as well... I've had a cab for it since i've used 2.5.. I'll attach it. But it will go away once you change the wallpaper. The other option is to just select your normal wallpaper through the animated selection, that'll fix ya up too.!

EDIT: Attached now :P
Attached Files
File Type: cab NoWeatherAnimations.cab (1,022 Bytes, 43 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by purian23; 02-15-2010 at 12:52 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.