View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 09:30 PM
Oditius
Halfway to VIP Status

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone using the SGP Steinheil screen protectors on their Sprint TP2?

Screen protectors? Armor coatings? I used them with my PDA years ago, it was a pain. I swore I never would again. Never used one with my TP and doubt very much I will use them on the TP2. What do you use as a stylus? 8 penny nails? There are no scratches on my 1 year old TP so I will probably not worry too much about it. I mean stop to think about it, they make these "touch screens" to be touched. You would think they would make them resistant to normal wear and tear. And maybe a few drops. I know I have dropped the TP several times. I do keep a skin on it to help from damaging it when I do that. It also adds a little dept to the screen so when I put it face down on the desk to put it on speaker-phone use, nothing on the desk will scratch it. But I keep good care of it. After all, if I break or loose it, it will cost me $50 to replace it.