View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 08:44 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (NEW)[02-12-10]Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2011 23529 Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
jstine,
I sent you a PM with the results (so far) of my experience with v2 w/Max. Overall, no hard freezes but I did have an experience were the volume rocker didn't do anything (soft reset fixed).

I'm not complaining but it would be nice to have blue notification bubbles on the max and tabs. It would just go more with the theme. But I definately can live with the green.

Battery life appears pretty good (although it's really to early to tell). Only real big omission is Showcase. Don't know if it was a compatibility issue or just a case of forgot.

Found your PM after I downloaded from first post but it's all good in the end.

I'll give you more info as I play with it!

Thanks again for the effort!
ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvick2933 View Post
I just gave your ROM a try, and I gotta say I am pretty impressed so far. Everything is functioning out of the box which is an issue with most ROM's out there. The only 2 small problems that I see so far and definately not big ones is the quicklinks sitting on the the calendar bar and the scrolling in the start menu. It doesn't flow very well. But I will keep running it and continue to give you some feedback. I have been running some of the big name ROM's but so far I like what I see especially for a new cook.
GREAT JOB!!

---Well I fixed the calendar bar issue by changing the clock size.
Fixed Max overlap of calendar, also did the blue icons. Look at the 1st posting for next update. No changes to rom except visual.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion