View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 05:23 PM
MikeOD
PPCGeeks Regular

MikeOD is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/14* *S3-ROM r8* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *Rhodium Sense 2.5*

Well, I upgraded from a touch pro to a touch pro 2 this week (3rd touch pro failed with keyboard problems in less than a year, so I told Sprint I'd had enough...I paid $50 and the replacement is a TP2).

Anyways, I'd been running Energy roms on the TP for a while, and had grown very accustomed to windows mobile 6.5 over 6.1, but I didn't like his last release for the TP. So I decided to try the phone for a few days with the stock rom, then installed MightyRom, but decided I wanted sense 2.5, and I also wanted a rom cooked by someone with sprint as that seems to produce less issues usually.

So I just installed your R8 rom, I installed the elephant and arcsoft programs, and I also installed the cookie home tab upgrade. So far the phone seems to be working quite well. The home tab animations aren't super smooth, but thats probably the cookie stuff, and I don't think it has anything to do with your rom. I've got the animated weather wallpaper disabled, just using a picture.

I haven't tried sending or recieving an MMS yet but usually going to arcsoft has worked for me in the past, so I don't see why it won't now too.

Thanks for the work you put into the rom, hopefully it will continue to work well after a few days/weeks go by.