View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 04:40 PM
amikam
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
yeah....how much storage space are you getting? I've omitted Opera, Google & YouTube
after leaving taking out some ringtones i'm getting with 28014 with only opera, facebook and googlemaps missing i get about 91 mb free... with sys 23529 i get about 88mb free.
i do leave out all the themes besides mine and classic blue, and i do a pretty good job in clearing any file that is not used by my rom... like icons and such...
but u should get more than 60 free... i had over 60 without using lzx.
i'm assuming u use the newer manila right?
if u r... then it takes up a little more space, and if u don't use the cfc version even more space, but i dont think its even close to 20mb more.
the ringtones that i take out probably free up to 5mb... i think less but im estimating.
i'm still in 1921 cuz i'm waiting for 2011-2012 port to be exactly the same as 1921 when it comes to album and music tabs... and still waiting for some more mods before i move to it... seriously, i think there is nothing wrong with the 1921 speed... especially if u use sys 28014 or sys 23529.
i know it might be a weird request... but it would be nice if u try my rom, or i can send the list of packages that i included just so u can see where the difference is when it comes to all that free space.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.