View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 03:33 PM
eman
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/14* *S3-ROM r8* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *Rhodium Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TP1085 View Post
I think this was asked a little bit back as well and not answered, but what are you guys doing regarding flashing to stock before flashing a new rom. I've been flashing to stock, doing a hard reset, flashing the new rom, and then hard resetting. Is that overkill?

Edit: I ask because I'm thinking of reverting back to R7 which was really flawless for me, and it would be nice to have it be a quicker process, especially if I just went straight to R7 without going to stock at all.

Unless someone knows about a possible R9....haha, I realized I don't even look at the other cooks' roms anymore, I just come straight to this, it just works so well
I haven't flashed back to stock since I started flashing my TP2 and I have flashed plenty of ROMs on this bad boy.
This post has been thanked 1 times.