View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 12:36 PM
PuckMercury
PPCGeeks Regular

PuckMercury is keeping up the good workPuckMercury is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I have literaly tried Every ROM

I am on day 4 of a charge using Mighty ROM 2.10.2010 and have roughly 40% remaining on my VZW TP2. Data for you. Stock never yielded anything approaching this.

EDIT- With the TP1 my experience was the same as yours w/ respect to battery life as the chefs were trying to get every ounce of performance out of an underwhelming hardware platform. My best experience on the TP1 was to use base Titanium on WM6.5. No Manila whatsoever.

EDIT 2 - On further reflection, this discussion is rather moot with respect to general WM. With the wildly variant hardware platforms running WinMo, I am sure the battery experience on stock vs. custom is equally variant with respect to battery life among other things. I would equate this discussion to a general statement such as custom ROMs are always slower than stock ROMs. I am certainly not asserting such a claim, just drawing a parallel. This discussion would probably be best limited to individual hardware platforms. Judging by your forum info - the TP1 in your case.

Last edited by PuckMercury; 02-14-2010 at 12:47 PM.