View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 09:36 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (NEW)[02-12-10]Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2011 With MMS working MAX 3.0 Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvick2933 View Post
I have been running your latest ROM/max for about 24hrs now and have to say it's solid as a rock. I have tried to get it to freeze up and it just won't. While there is some memory leakage, it is no where near what every other rom I have tried has lost. It's been 12 hrs since last reset and still sitting at 60mb. All others is around 40 and I have been working it hard. The only thing I can't get to work is slacker radio but that's hardly your problem. I AM SOLD. Thanks, for this. And when you get your animal rescue up and going, please let me know. I will be a regular supporter of it. I love animals too and if I didn't travel for work about 300 days out of the year, I would do the exact same thing.
Hey, thanks for the feedback! Yes, memory leak is a problem that comes from from M$. I use cleanram at least 1 or more per day. Depending on how much I use the phone as, just more than a phone. Per server stats this appears to be popular rom. With 90 downloads and 256 transfers in the first 16 hrs. Most members are not taking the time to provide feedback. So, to you and everyone else who take's the time. Where's a big wet THANKS.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 1 times.