View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 09:11 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (NEW)[02-12-10]Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2011 With MMS working MAX 3.0 Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
My background was set to P via Max (the lighter background with wolf on the mound). I also may have jumped the gun. I installed showcasesuite-1.1.0 this morning before this all happened (but also before I tried any of this).

Another this I noticed is that the wolf goes from left side of the screen to right side to center (all in portrait mode) sometimes. It has actually looked like it's animated at times but not consistently. Mostly is stays on the left.

I could reflash or clear the memory, but since I can't replicate the failures I'm not sure what it would tell us?

Thanks for the tip on max. Guess I should find the original thread and research it!

ST

Edit: I did clear the memory. Installed no programs but did sync contacts etc using WMDC. I then used the phone and selected a new ringtone as before. Again the phone became very sluggish. All h/w buttons worked and the screen responded (vibration still on). I could get start menu, volume control, etc. but the screen wouldn't react (I mean I couldn't adjust volume or start programs). I could reset via shutxp (not sure why that worked) and following the same process after the reset the phone worked fine???

I didn't have the same issue following the process regarding BT.

BTW, found the thread for max. That answered why my screen was moving around LOL!
You got it, it's MAX (NOMME did it)LOL. Max does act weird if auto rotation is turn on. I have V2 with Max installed and running for testing. I like the different options, like Alerts to only show when true. Or the different clocks options. Each version comes with a new set of problems. I write computer programs for a hobby(LOL what a hobby). I'm sure he will get this nailed sometime soon. Just as I get better with it build. Thanks to you and everyone else who is giving my rom fair shake. Things will look better when we get our hands on the RTM build. Without the source code to work with, all we can do is work with what M$ and HTC provide.

"Thru the eyes you can see the heart and the soul of all creatures, even humans. So be sure to look deep into the eyes of mankind."
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 1 times.