View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 05:35 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/12/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21891 / 28014]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Sorry Amikam, Are you talking about this 23529 wm 6.5.x ROM??
I use "search" tool but don't find "xtask" file in the phone.

WOW very stable ROM, congratulations!!!
After I install Resco Explorer, Opera 10, Bing, Facebook, WL, Messenger, MyPhone, PPC-PIM-Backup, Mobipocket, Skype, MyMobiler, spanish FingerKeyboard, Weather City Editor (for add more global cities), NFS_undercover_Gsensor, Panoramic BlackJack, and few mores I still have 68mb device storage WOW (even I have run and configure all the programs, and download my 3 imap emails account and restore my Contacts and SMS messages).

1.- I like HTC album is fix now. bravo =D>!!!
2.- I like all the extras cut off (as ringtones,etc,etc,etc)
3.- I like this Softreset, more than PsShutXP.
4.- I like more this Manila Lock (but to me is hard to see little notification numbers, even I use eyeglasses, I guess I'm "nearsighted", LOL) HOW can I change them to make it "bold" number or bigger size??
5.- I like Java, Wifi-sharing, setvolumne, QuickGps, Search, Xt9 and also Task manager 3.1
6.- Like SMS fuction well and integrated with People, and People Sense with social network.
7.- I like the custom ICONS, (sorry but many loose when I change "WindowsLive" & "messenger", "MyPhone", "facebook", "Bing").
8.- I like I can install FingerKeyboard with Spanish language.
9.- I like transparent CLOCK, I remmember there are a Black Calculator Skin in the kitchen, also a dialer I think.
10.- I like Office 2010
11.- I like Battery number indicator, and all the little icons upstair.

Wishing ideas, comments, maybe something to improve:
1.- I like Dark Themes, I have see one with "Dark SemiTransparent Sense TAB" (as your Manila Lock) and they look great. I mention this because I see you use in many things a "BLACK background with a White shine line in the middle". I think this make the ilusion of 3D but for example in the "INBOX" list this white shine line mesh with the white letter and is hard to read white with white. Maybe instead of white shine line can be Silver/Grey. Just a thought, just a personal opinion, nothing beyond that.
2.- I really think it is more an "inconvenience" than an "advantage" that the keyboard automatically popup, but don't found the tweak for disable this.
3.- As I mention before, there is an "Advance Configuration Tweaks Tools" in other rooms that help in so much diferents way: "X" actions, "keybord popup", "bluetooth pools tweak", "Locations" "Gps lock", "Light time and sense", "Internet", "Messaging", "Notifications" really a hole Bunch of Tweaks. I think this Tool is from GSM version because it has a section for "SIM Card" but all the other Tweaks functions well in CDMA HTC Diamond. 4.- As Randyamante said all the programs stay in background instead of close, to close them I press the clock (the little one on the top) and it appear the list of running application with a X to close each one.
if my memory still serves me
I remmember that in "Advance Configuration" Tweaks Tools they have a setting for this too.
Maybe they can borrow you that Tweaks Tool.
about the email thing... i guess u right.. it used to be darker and i changed it to more bright... maybe i should change back...

im fixing the xtask this right now, hopefully it will work right this time.

advancedconfig tool is for gsm... so i would prefer to stay away from it so that unexperienced users won't mess the phone up, and u can just google it and find the cab for it.
about the KB popping up... i like it like that but u can change it with this regedit:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip]
"TurnOffAutoDeploy"=dword:00000000
change it to 1.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.