View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 02:38 AM
Ntimid8ter
Lurker

Ntimid8ter is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |MalROM| v1.0 WM6.5.3 (28014)/Manila 2.1 for Sprint

well like i said last night rock solid, best that i can say, had a lil problem, my fault had to call verizon to get phone verfide. butt on mms i can use either verizon or sprint does it matter? the best thing about this rom is the email( every one that has hot mail/msn like me could not download anyhting over a 1MB If I by pass msn live and just set up my msn account I can download 5MB and more, verizone blamed it on msn Microsoft Blamed it on msn,______________NOT MSN as this rom kicks ****ing as on stock and does what I paid for. Looks like I will be looking at a little donation for the only rom that has been able to fix that. Its been 26hrs of non stop use testing well i slept for 4 hrs but i am so amaze, been trying to get this thing to lock up or somthing hum cant.

Back to my first question I was playing around with mms and was switching back and fourth from sprint to verizon some how i was getting duplicates then carries disapiering, should i use stock setng as they work sprint even though I am a verizon customer? Shit i talked my as off here loma.If I helped any 1 hit thanks It would be my first.

ChevyMan_Can