View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 09:41 PM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (NEW)[02-12-10]Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2011 With MMS working MAX 3.0 Rom

My background was set to P via Max (the lighter background with wolf on the mound). I also may have jumped the gun. I installed showcasesuite-1.1.0 this morning before this all happened (but also before I tried any of this).

Another this I noticed is that the wolf goes from left side of the screen to right side to center (all in portrait mode) sometimes. It has actually looked like it's animated at times but not consistently. Mostly is stays on the left.

I could reflash or clear the memory, but since I can't replicate the failures I'm not sure what it would tell us?

Thanks for the tip on max. Guess I should find the original thread and research it!

ST

Edit: I did clear the memory. Installed no programs but did sync contacts etc using WMDC. I then used the phone and selected a new ringtone as before. Again the phone became very sluggish. All h/w buttons worked and the screen responded (vibration still on). I could get start menu, volume control, etc. but the screen wouldn't react (I mean I couldn't adjust volume or start programs). I could reset via shutxp (not sure why that worked) and following the same process after the reset the phone worked fine???

I didn't have the same issue following the process regarding BT.

BTW, found the thread for max. That answered why my screen was moving around LOL!

Last edited by suntopper; 02-14-2010 at 12:42 AM. Reason: undate
This post has been thanked 1 times.