View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 08:22 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (NEW)[02-12-10]Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2011 With MMS working MAX 3.0 Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
Well a couple of strange things this morning.
I used the phone, then set a new ring tone. The screen locked up (or was very slow). The hard buttons all worked (four on bottom, volume rocker, top switch) but the resulting screen did not appear to react to my touch (I have the vibration turned off). I tried resetting via shutxp but it wouldn't react to the touch. I opened the keyboard and tried and same result. I then closed the keyboard and tried shutxp again and it worked (much to my surprize). I retried the whole sequence after the soft reset but couldn't repeat the occurance.

I then tied wifi and BT which worked. Then I connected to my HT820 BT headset (which worked, old taskbar icon), and went into settings and changed the keyboard slide sound but now the only part of the screen which displays is the bottom taskbar. When I tried opening the keyboard I got the right side of the connections screen but the left side was black. I closed the keyboard and now even when I open the keyboard I only get the bottom taskbar (which stays on the right side vertical). OK, now I realize everything is locked including hard buttons. Soft reset using the under cover botton and everything is back up. Wonder if it's related to hdwalls (or whatever you're using) since the right side of the screen showed up when I opened the keyboard. Again, I tried to repeat the process and the phone worked fine???

On the bright side, GPS locked right away (QuickGPS was downloaded).

Just giving clues!
What was you background picture?
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion