View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 07:01 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: <>02-10-2010<>Medium Hill ROM's<>Sense 2.5/Titanium<>23529-21890*NEW CUSTOM UC AP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
issues are probably mail related. Also agps is there this time, but google maps you HAVE to turn on the option "use gps" or it will not work. Once you turn that on the first time, your good to go for the rest. I get consistent 20 meters locks.

@jsnively= if you are experiencing slow down the only differences are the ones i listed, but i will probably get rid of the htc menu unhancement as it is a slow down.

@jas0nmack= thanks so much, i appreciate that

i'm also crossing my fingers for a newer 235xx SYS to come out soon, as 21892 just became available to me, i'll cook one of those soon as see if there is any diff.
i can confirm that agps is still not working in google maps. The cleartype in landscape is still off too.
I've been using this rom since you uploaded it last night and i haven't had any freezes and i've had good battery life. VERY FAST TOO.
The tmail always sticking in landscape is the only thing stopin me from using this rom though. bummer.
Hey dibbson, i meant to ask you before...why your verizon provisioning cab is so huge? lol. plus it takes several minutes to install. literally...like 5 to 7 minutes...for one cab. painstakingly slow. just curious.