View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 06:08 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <>02-10-2010<>Medium Hill ROM's<>Sense 2.5/Titanium<>23529-21890*NEW CUSTOM UC AP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cls_ View Post
Test rom is working pretty good so far. However, AGPS and landscape clear type still a problem on verizon... maybe due to the verizon provisioning? Offer all, I have had less problems so far on this test rom... only one freeze.

I also use exchange with tons of emails/contacts/calendar items, and the freeze I got happened when I added a few email folders to sync. So maybe the problems of freezing are related to exchange with multiple e-mail folders syncing.

Regarding HTC Menus, I like the interface better. It is much smoother, however at times it is slow at coming up.

I haven't notice any slow down on the weather animations. Still very quick for me.
issues are probably mail related. Also agps is there this time, but google maps you HAVE to turn on the option "use gps" or it will not work. Once you turn that on the first time, your good to go for the rest. I get consistent 20 meters locks.

@jsnively= if you are experiencing slow down the only differences are the ones i listed, but i will probably get rid of the htc menu unhancement as it is a slow down.

@jas0nmack= thanks so much, i appreciate that

i'm also crossing my fingers for a newer 235xx SYS to come out soon, as 21892 just became available to me, i'll cook one of those soon as see if there is any diff.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 02-13-2010 at 06:20 PM.