View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 05:32 PM
cls_
PPCGeeks Regular

cls_ is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <>02-10-2010<>Medium Hill ROM's<>Sense 2.5/Titanium<>23529-21890*NEW CUSTOM UC AP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas0nmack View Post
I'm digging the new test ROM. I like the Checkmark and Cancel icons. I am getting a few freezes randomly but I am going to uninstall Opera 10b3 to see if that is the culprit. I do also have tons of contacts/emails/calender from Exchange and I'm not sure if adds to a speed decrease but upon initial boot it is lightning. Thanks again and I just kicked you some fiber finally.

Test rom is working pretty good so far. However, AGPS and landscape clear type still a problem on verizon... maybe due to the verizon provisioning? Over all, I have had less problems so far on this test rom... only one freeze.

I also use exchange with tons of emails/contacts/calendar items, and the freeze I got happened when I added a few email folders to sync. So maybe the problems of freezing are related to exchange with multiple e-mail folders syncing.

Regarding HTC Menus, I like the interface better. It is much smoother, however at times it is slow at coming up.

I haven't notice any slow down on the weather animations. Still very quick for me.

Last edited by cls_; 02-13-2010 at 07:12 PM.