View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 04:56 AM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-8 ][ v1.51 ][ 23529 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan427m View Post
so, i attempted to create a ROM by just openning the kitchen and creating ROM. Everything seemed to work fine, but after i flashed and restarted, i get the ATT bootscreen and then nothing but random colors all over my screen...

i'm pretty sure im boned at this point, cuz i can't even get my phone to sync...

That's probably because you just flashed a CDMA ROM onto a GSM phone.
Try putting it into bootloader mode by soft resetting while holding the power and volume down key.
Then connect it to the computer and try to flash a stock AT&T ROM.
If that doesn't work, idk what you can do to save it...

dwizzy130

This post has been thanked 1 times.