View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 01:53 AM
Metalmayhem
PPCGeeks Regular

Metalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Just got off the phone with sprint explained to them my problems....I called all afternoon kept getting put on hold. One guy actually said he wouldnt be able to troubleshoot my phone problems with me and told me he will look into my replacement options and put me on hold and guess what call dropped! So i called one more time during the afternoon and again got put on hold explained to the other guy that answered what I had been speaking to earlier with the other guy/and lady he also putt me on hold and never came back on the line...I got a little upset and just gave up on the phone and went to the store. Got there and said techs leave around 6-6:30pm even though i checked online and said repair hours till 8 pM( i got there at 6:50pm) ...so did some other errands and got home just now and decided to give sprint one more call hoping they were still open and not even more than 4 rings later a lady answers me I told her the story again and told her i waste my time going to the store for nothing...I asked if i could just get my phone replaced and she said sure and gave me the list of phones tp2 was one of them of course. So i choose that one and bingo already got my email confirmation about the replacement.