View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 11:45 PM
jucytec
Regular 'Geeker

jucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: a few issues with the Droid...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscpa View Post
A few slight issues with my Droid:

1) When watching a video (Act 1 Video player) the voice and movie get unsynced often. I have to restart the phone at least one time to fix. Is there a better way to fix.

2) Every time I get an email I get two different icons in the Notification Bar. One looks like an envelope with an "M" on it the other is an envelope with an "@" on it. How do I get rid of one of these?

Thanks in advance for any help with these issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvandyck7 View Post
AAC, H.263, H.264, MP3, MPEG-4, WAV, WMA eAAC+, OGG, AMR WB, AMR NB, AAC+, MIDI

I don't even know what some of these are so I'm not sure which ones are video format.

The audio being out of sync with with is probably caused by a large video file. MP4 is just a container which can hold MANY formats... the small list above lists all the different format. Generally speaking, MP4s are usually encoded using the H.264 these days...

I'd suggest learning how to use a Video Encoder of some sort... Google Up HandBrake and Droid Video. It should teach you how to re-encode videos and decrypted DVD's into a PERFECT Droid playable video...