View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 07:17 PM
Mightymike314
PPCGeeks Regular

Mightymike314 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <>02-10-2010<>Medium Hill ROM's<>Sense 2.5/Titanium<>23529-21890*NEW CUSTOM UC AP

""6) Also, noticed that tmail sometimes stays open after closing it. IE. I close tmail, and return to HTC Sense, but "Outlook E-Mail" still shows open on upper left corner of screen. At this point I try opening showcase to close it, but no other programs want to open and I am stuck in the HTC Sense UI and I have to soft reset. Note: I am using exchange.""

I had similar issues with outlook stuck in the upper left with 23529. Also had issues where I could not open a program from sense. The button would depress, but the program wouldn't open. went to start menu and had the same problem. had to soft reset. This happened so often with 23519 and 23529 that I went back to 6.5. A lot more stable.

If I coud get the larger finger menus and task bar magnification on 6.5 I could give up the start on the bottom of 6.5.3. Dibbs, can this be done? I need a stable rom for multitasking. I use my phone for order entry and customer service all day long. Soft resets cause delays in customer service.

Not complaining, your roms rock on memory usage and that is a plus!! Keep up the good work.