View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 06:57 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <>02-10-2010<>Medium Hill ROM's<>Sense 2.5/Titanium<>23529-21890*NEW CUSTOM UC AP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
Dibbs on an awesome ROM, Dibbs! Fast and stable and loaded with good stuff... Donation sent... Keep up the awesome work dude! Using 6.5 21890!
Thanks!! I'm glad you like it and thanks for the Donation, it's much appreciated. A couple more donations, and i am going to open up my own website to house all of my rom's, and everything that's on the current FTP (as it's not my personal ftp), not that there is anything wrong with the current FTP, i just would like to have my own.

Also aGPS is now fixed and so is the location option on the htc settings tab. I have tried quite a few things for the kinetic scrolling though (23529) and nothing seems to get it as good as it is on com 2 builds. But that is the nature of the 235xx builds though as M$ did not include kinetic scrolling in this series of SYS's. So, i got a couple more small things to work on, and then i will upload some updated ROM's for ya'll. So any requests? or other fixes that haven't been mentioned?

Google Maps side note: Even with agps working and location setting turned on (on the htc setting tab>location). The first time you use google maps, you still need to go to menu>options>use gps. Once you select that the first time you won't have to do it again.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 02-12-2010 at 07:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.