View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 05:28 PM
william_fold
Regular 'Geeker

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-8 ][ v1.51 ][ 23529 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1d2catz View Post
All installed and works on the manila tabs but it shows no books found. I checked in my documents and the books are there and I can open them from there but from the manila tab nothing. Is there a reg edit or something I need to do?
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
hummm..

i cooked it on and it's crashing manila.

Hmmm..not sure what is wrong...Ive cooked it in a couple times and reflashed to be sure everything worked, and no problems here...Calks 1.51 Kitchen w/23529