View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 02:19 PM
chopperguy918
PPCGeeks Regular

chopperguy918 is keeping up the good workchopperguy918 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to chopperguy918
Talking Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-8 ][ v1.51 ][ 23529 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Wow, you guys are trying way to hard to get these new packages working.

All you need is to just take all the manila packages and their dependant packages and just drom them in the kitchen. Then you just need to make an app.dat file for each package. You find the initflashfiles.dat file in OEM_Lang_0409 and open it with notepad, then paste the lines relevant to each package (should be obvious) into a new notepad file, and name it app.dat. Then put the app.dat file in the EXT packages.

There are lots of new packages in addition to Manila from the recent Leo and Rhodium leaks, which you can find at Chef's Corner over at Mobile Underground.

I have cooked Extendir into roms, and although benchmarking is increadible, I've never experienced any real world performance increase from it.
I think I can do this...I think sometimes as "Adults" we over think many things. My 8 yr old could of probably had this working by now...I think next time I will just let him handle it...