View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 09:43 AM
Noir
VIP Member

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TouchXperience UI

I'm a beta tester of the UI and schaps on his twitter has said all beta testers will get a piece of that new UI
we got some other apps schaps developed (a notepad app, paint app, a wifi app) that are all pretty good IMHO
as for touchxperience, I think the big issue is that it has completely done a 270 from when schapman first had it. There has been a lot of promises made by schaps that were broken. And people have some rights to be angry with him, but to question donating to him is a bit much.
As far as the UI so far, it is amazing. And if done properly it can do a lot of great things. But notice he is running it on a touch hd2. So optimum performance may just be for the touch hd2. As of now being on a (still) cdma touch pro 2 may impede the progress. Plus there is a lot we still don't know - such as os requirements. As for that, I hope I can answers some questions. I'm not kraize but I can do my best