View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 04:37 AM
D/\SH
VIP Member

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-09-10] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
thanx dash, all your vids for the cooks really show off there work and are great for people to see what there getting before they flash.
thanks and thats my goal, i love the hobby and like to teach people and help as much as i can..... not be one of the i can do but not tell people

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
That Video is like Whooa..!! Like seeing a imported sport car on a US Hwy doing a 220mph...!O!
hahahah thanks and glad that you liked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Nice vid Dash, you have a good intelligent sounding voice wich makes your vids all more polished.
I remember listening to PPC Geek podcast and was very impressed by a few members being articulate, like Mighty Mike is well voiced also.
hahah thanks and i dont even edit them or anything... just go with the flow and say what comes to mind really... just comes natural and thanks for the compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
yes they will.

As an update the rom will be out tomorrow am. There is a few things im not happy ith sorry guys.
very nice cant wait to give that a try and make a video of that as well

let me know if you need a beta tester on the verizon side of things.