Incubated
Regular 'Geeker

Incubated is keeping up the good workIncubated is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: alright pre fans... talk it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post
i have been through WM, Android, iPhone, and WebOS and let me tell you something.... this is the third time i come crawling back to the Pre.

WebOS IMO is the BEST OS out there when it comes to ease of use, elegance, well implemented features, and potential. Multitasking cant be beat, and now that native programming is now supported and official, the sky is the limit when it comes to apps and possibilities. We have Need For Speed Undercover running smooth as butter and eye popping like the iPhone version since we use the same ARM Cortex 8 CPU so anything that is possible in the 3GS when it comes to graphics is possible with the Pre.

wanna see? watch THIS ..... THIS and THIS

Feburary is the announced date for the 1.4 update where we will get official video recording and a beta of flash 10 so flash games and content is fully available to us

need a demo? see HERE and HERE

makrio kart? is that emulator or stand alone? damn would be nice to see some sns/nes/sega games on pre. i would actually play those.

damn i was watching the demo videos you posted. what a neat and tidy device. can't wait til telus stops torturing me and orders the pre plus already.