View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 12:22 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: {CellGuy Mods} Blue Glow Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellguyn91 View Post
2.5 flashed on phone, files extracted and finished listening to the PPCGeeks Podcast. Gotta take the dog out, eat something, take a shit and then crunch time. ETA is midnight CST. v1.0 for 2.5 will be the new v2.0 style I planned to release for 2.1! So I am giving you 2.5 *****s first crack at it! Then I will do a v1.0 style in case anyone wants it, a clock and a few other mods in the whee hours of the morning. Then I can go back to 2.1 and not go back to 2.5 for a while.

Also, in light of getting more traffic on this thread thanks to mr D/\SH from smartphonejunkies.com, I will be working hard the next two days to get my first full 2.1 theme out. Thanks to a few changes to my work schedule, I can finally get this done. Oh yeah, and somewhere in here I have to find time to spend with my wife. Maybe I'll buy her a TP2 to keep her busy while I work
LMAO!!! thanks for the updates to 2.5,really looking fwd to that and all other mentioned mods and certainly the full theme!! i'll be up lol so i'll be sure to be thread stalking tonight

This post has been thanked 1 times.