View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Mazzakre
Halfway to VIP Status

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21891 |Feb 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShade001 View Post
I love having the extra shortcuts and totally use them. I am not a fan of MaxManila myself (i prefer making making the changes manually), but i suppose it is about preference.

I have had no problems with the Feb 10 23529 build. No crashes, no freezes and on a SR i have 90mb memory. Not sure why you are having problems but figured i should report the success i am having with this newest rom. No probs at all and everything still feels just as snappy as the previous builds.
Theres like 40 shortcuts right? What could u possibly use them for? There arent 40 programs in the whole of Windows Mobile! lol jk. I guess you could use them for contacts but theres already 16 or so contact quick links and I couldnt think of more than 16 contacts that I call regularly enough to need to access the numbers quickly. Not to mention the purpose of shortcuts are to make getting to them shorter. Swiping up then to the side is 2 movements which is just the same as getting to a folder in the start menu.

So Im just curious as to what kinda apps you have thats taking up the links if you dont mind sharing.