View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 07:23 PM
TheShade001
PPCGeeks Regular

TheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21891 |Feb 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
Okay... Who really needs all those short cuts, plus its not even working. I like MAX MANILA ( full screen ) all that on the home page is TOO BUSY. Plus there is already am memery link problem with the current ROM. Why would it be released with so much bugs on it where it would even start-up. But Im feeling the up-grades and the opera 9.7 and I'm down with NRGZ but this last release is to bugy
I love having the extra shortcuts and totally use them. I am not a fan of MaxManila myself (i prefer making making the changes manually), but i suppose it is about preference.

I have had no problems with the Feb 10 23529 build. No crashes, no freezes and on a SR i have 90mb memory. Not sure why you are having problems but figured i should report the success i am having with this newest rom. No probs at all and everything still feels just as snappy as the previous builds.