View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 04:25 PM
CellGuy
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {CellGuy Mods} Blue Glow Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
On the 2.5 slider, how bout just a blue glow twitter T , the normal one you see on the roms, that would look slick! The only reason I stay on the regular Mightyrom is because of this Blue Glow package, I absolutely love it and think its excellent work on your part.
Thanks for the props. I'll play around with the twitter and foot prints tabs a bit more tonight and I am off work tomorrow so I will have a lot of time then. It's just difficult to duplicate the Blackberry Precision icons and not have it stand out on the slider. When I make my own stuff to go with the slider but it's not actually on the slider, it comes out pretty good. (Not sure if I explained that properly) BTW - just wait until you see my new clock. It looks much better! I have been going through the manila files and making a bunch of mini mods for this and that which will become my theme very soon. Once I complete my first theme, making more will be much easier. I have pretty much figured out how all of the graphics files come together to make up the UI. For testing of my 2.5 Slider, I may just PM you the .cab and let you be the first to have it on 2.5 and let me know how the alignment of everything is. This way I don't have to reflash to finish this project which is probably the only reason I don't have it finished yet. In fact, check your PM's. I need help with one thing.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
This post has been thanked 1 times.