Thread: Chinese Input
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 12:41 PM
stevedusa
Halfway to VIP Status

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Chinese Input

Well here's the situation... to my understanding, CDMA networks will convert your text into unicode and sometimes (usually it does) breaks the non-Unicode language such as Chinese.

However as for travel aboard... well when I was in China, I had the CE-Star installed and I can send/receive text in Chinese over the GSM network just fine. However when it comes to CDMA, doesn't matter if it's in the States or outside, non-Unicode text simply won't do.

And I suggest you purchase the CE-Star, unless you know need to use handwriting input otherwise the Standard version will do. Gives you support for Japanese too.