View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 12:15 PM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-8 ][ v1.51 ][ 23529 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mswlogo View Post
Good news and bad news (mostly good). Tower lock does work on Sprint.

But the rar file you posted is missing the registry settings needed to enable it.

The settings are in the app.reg file in the V1.51 Kitchen EXT for Google Maps 3.2.1

Namely this is missing. I have no idea what that last parameter should be set too though. It's working but it appears it looks like a Google Maps version/build number.

I added below to the registry and it then worked. Without it it reports location unavailable.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Google\GoogleMaps]
"supports_extended_ril"="1"
"supports_extended_wifi"="1"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Services\CLL]
"Dll"="CLL.DLL"
"Prefix"="CLL"
"Keep"=dword:00000001
"Order"=dword:0000000A
"Index"=dword:00000000
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Google\cll]
"idle collection"=dword:00000001
"tos accepted"=dword:00000001
"wifi min"=dword:0000003c
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Google\cll\permission list\services.exe]
"services.exe"=dword:00000001
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\MASD]
"GoogleLocationService"="1_0_1_21R1"
"GPS_GMM"="3_2_135_1"
I've built with the posted google maps 4.0 and added these reg edits to the ext. I get the tower locks, but I don't see the "buzz" change and when I check my version of google maps, it still says 3.2.1#35. Am I doing something wrong?

Sprint Evo 3D! ...