View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 11:43 AM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <>02-10-2010<>Medium Hill ROM's<>Sense 2.5/Titanium<>23529-21890*NEW CUSTOM UC AP

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalidabuu View Post
i downloaded and the home page is blank and laggy why is this i can go to start but no sense
Home page is blank? never heard of this. You either had a bad flash or you installed a cab at first boot that didn't play well with manila. As your the only person to have that happen so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
just flashed the titanium 23529. really fast. loving that. but few things are not working. i did the flashdance and still same problems. after flash i chose mms and provisioning verizon cabs. that's it.
1. mms fails to send. checked server settings and they were incorrect. i typed in the proper verizon mms server settings and it worked perfect after that.
2. kinetic scrolling does not seem to be working in most places (file explorer...contacts...). felt like i was back on WM 6.0 with the awful scrolling.
3. agps not working. tested with google maps. gps worked fine though.
4. pretty sure the cleartype is off in landscape mode.
5. whenever i'm in the messaging app, weather it be my email or texts, and i slide keyboard out it switches to landscape like it should. but when i slide the keyboard back in, it never switches back to portrait.

thanks for your hard work dibbson and look forward to your future releases. let me know if you need any help with future testing on verizon tp2.
1. could you list your settings so i can compare what you did and what is in the cab, as i don't use verizon. Thanks ahead if you list the settings. Or pm me and we can talk further about the verizon settings either way is fine.
2&3. Not sure on those as those have been working for me and everybody else so far.
4. Cleartype is defaulted to be on, so not sure why it would be shutting off by going into landscape mode.
5. That is a random problem that used to be able to be fixed with a registry edit, but the edit nolonger seems to work to correct that issue anymore as i still use the edit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekdaddy View Post
That did the trick! CleanRAM isn't locking up now.
Been working with this ROM since last night, and it's still working well on my Sprint TP2 with a lot of apps running. Performance isn't mind-blowing but it's pretty good -- very useable for me. No instability. No lockups. No resets. Hope it stays that way!

I used some of the Livven "glass" theme buttons and I think they look good. Here's my current today screen.
Thanks, yeah, i'm sure if it was "mind blowing" i would have alot more views and replies, lol, And glad Riley's suggestion cleared that up for you.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.