JAChavez99
PPCGeeks Regular

JAChavez99 is keeping up the good workJAChavez99 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/8/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 | SYS 21891]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
yeah... it seems that something run a lot smoother with lzx and some got slowed down a little bit.
if anything... it seems that lzx is the way to go from now on... specially since manila 2.5 2011 will be released soon and takes more space.

i guess my only question now for u guys is what else would u like to see on the rom that is missing and would be helpful to already have on as soon as u flash(besides opera that i won't put on since its a matter of preference), or what can be taken out completely.
seems like theres more than enough room in the rom to add things. and i would like to stick to one version of the rom and not like before put up 2, 3 versions.
so far i thought about adding fim, maybe some games, google maps 4, etc.
and i think i would make them install through a cab on first boot so u guys can also uninstall them if u don't want them.
any suggestions would be good.
I definitely like that idea so that programs can be uninstalled if someone wants to. I can't think of a whole lot that is "missing" if anything maybe ClearTemp and G Maps. One thing I can tell you I would personally love to see is the addition of the qwerty sip. Can't really think of much else.