View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 09:42 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: <>02-10-2010<>Medium Hill ROM's<>Sense 2.5/Titanium<>23529-21890*NEW CUSTOM UC AP

just flashed the titanium 23529. really fast. loving that. but few things are not working. i did the flashdance and still same problems. after flash i chose mms and provisioning verizon cabs. that's it.
1. mms fails to send. checked server settings and they were incorrect. i typed in the proper verizon mms server settings and it worked perfect after that.
2. kinetic scrolling does not seem to be working in most places (file explorer...contacts...). felt like i was back on WM 6.0 with the awful scrolling.
3. agps not working. tested with google maps. gps worked fine though.
4. pretty sure the cleartype is off in landscape mode.
5. whenever i'm in the messaging app, weather it be my email or texts, and i slide keyboard out it switches to landscape like it should. but when i slide the keyboard back in, it never switches back to portrait.

thanks for your hard work dibbson and look forward to your future releases. let me know if you need any help with future testing on verizon tp2.

Last edited by razorloves; 02-11-2010 at 09:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.