View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 09:13 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/8/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 | SYS 21891]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAChavez99 View Post
It's been going good here too, no noticeable changes in performance! Another plus with this version, which I am pretty sure is coincidence, I've had less issues with Manila locker. Usually I'd get the top bar disappearing, or screen not turning on at least twice a day; did not happen at all today. I personally like messaging the way it is now too. All seems good, thanks!!
yeah... it seems that something run a lot smoother with lzx and some got slowed down a little bit.
if anything... it seems that lzx is the way to go from now on... specially since manila 2.5 2011 will be released soon and takes more space.

i guess my only question now for u guys is what else would u like to see on the rom that is missing and would be helpful to already have on as soon as u flash(besides opera that i won't put on since its a matter of preference), or what can be taken out completely.
seems like theres more than enough room in the rom to add things. and i would like to stick to one version of the rom and not like before put up 2, 3 versions.
so far i thought about adding fim, maybe some games, google maps 4, etc.
and i think i would make them install through a cab on first boot so u guys can also uninstall them if u don't want them.
any suggestions would be good.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils