View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 09:00 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/8/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 | SYS 21891]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
Amikam, I just tried your ROM for the first time. Very nice. Looks good and very smooth. I got hooked on 6.5.3, though. Any plans to cook a 6.5.3 ROM or release your kitchen?

Thanks,
JZR
i would release it but i work really messy and it would take me a day just to make sure everything in the kitchen is working and arranged nice... so probably not soon.
as far as 6.5.x... someone asked me before... and i said that since i don't use it myself im not sure it would be a good idea... but ill give it shot soon.
i though a about just releasing my theme separate in a cab, but thats a lot of files and means that who ever installs it needs the correct versions of some app's also... since i pretty much theme everything.... which is about the same problem i have with my kitchen... i skin all the packages in the kitchen. so no package is same as original.
ill try to put up a 6.5.x this weekend maybe.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.