View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 08:06 AM
maxtcee
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 3, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
So I've read a bunch of this thread, but perhaps someone who's using this already a lot can give me a current status update on what's still not quite working on this? Seems most stuff has been fixed, but I just want to see if any items that I really care about are not working 100% or not. Thanks.
Got 2.5 running for about a week now im running a couple of mods
everything seems to be working fine web , twitter, sms ,mms, email both wm and Htc
Htc messaging is a bit slow
For me IE seems to be the fastest i use it for work all day and seems to load the quickest
My location doesnt work but im using conflippers weather fix to get local listing
Stock Ticker works but wont let you add nor delete symbols
not using opera10 so cant tell you about that (find it to long to load)
It does run really smooth but every now and then you will get the normal freeze here and there but i had that problem with 2.0
I used microsoft my phone for contacts and didnt have any issue at all
One Thing is if you want backround for all tabs you will need to install one of the mods that have it as for HDwalls wont do it

Hope This Helps

Last edited by maxtcee; 02-11-2010 at 08:14 AM.