View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 06:03 AM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21891 |Feb 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguenter322 View Post
Umm yeah...only since like 6 hours ago

Santod, should I be using the 1.5.1-TEST cab in conjunction with the new 2/10 21891 that has 1.5 cooked in or should I be using a clean 2/7 21891 or earlier and installing the test cab on that? I flashed back to 2/10 w/ CMHT, disabled Sense, installed your test cab to Device, enabled Sense, and soft reset.

It is still crashing Sense numerous times while it tries to load...
Should work loaded on top of the rom with the mod in it.
Have you tried tapping the screen once as Sense is loading?

I have some regedits, you could import too, but others have gotten this going without them. I can only suggest you try uninstalling the mod and resetting and try again.

In the meantime, I will see if anything else hits me.

You are not doing any restore of any kind after fresh flash right?
Including any and all backup utilities. UC, Sashimi, etc,.?

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!