View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 12:33 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 02/10/10 SPRINT NEODIUM_V5.(Topaz Camera,Album,EZ Input)!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Its too quiet.75 downloads from 2 of my dl links for today
Is it bad or good.
Fast or slow.
Ringer problems??
Am I moving in the right direction at all lol
hey Vin, here are my plusses/minuses

Plusses: Very fast as usual, nice look and feel and easily modified with santod mods, etc, new album seems like a nice upgrade. battery life has been good ever since v4 which is great! also text messaging just works and is fast and stable! Also never had the ringer issue so that a plus for me. LOL

Minuses: the keyboard, not that it doesnt work but the activesync quirk I posted earlier may lead to other bugs. it is definitely interfering with a sync setup but the workaround appears to get you past that. Camera was something I was going to post but you noticed that as well so that's cool.

suggestion box: I like the taskbar, but would probably prefer a stock one with the option of installing a tsowen, gfreak, or bibobrian taskbar. whichever ones work. Maybe add the recommended taskbar links to the 2nd post? just an idea of course. Like I said, I like the one in there but also like other tbars. I think its better than v4 especially with ironing out the couple bugs. cooler icons in the start menu would take the cake as well but that's up to you. I am happy to dump the programs into whatever you have available.

Awesome rom man.

Last edited by Riley; 02-11-2010 at 12:37 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.