View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 12:02 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Q9c owner wants to upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodurrah View Post
well Sprint has horrible phones...calculate how much money you'd save in two years btwn the current plans and the sero plan deduct that amount from the price of a unlocked CDMA TP2 and compare that to the $350 sticker of the TP2 on sprint plan...I found a sprint tp2 for cheap on ebay. Check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CDMA-Touch-Pro-2...item439d210cd2
I wouldn't be surprised if the seller's on here, if it really has 6.5 he's already flashed it. And I'd love to know how he got google sky on WM as it's an android app due to the compass in the phone that the TP2 doesn't have (sorry OP about the hijack!!), but basically the bottom line comes down to finances and if it's the phone/OS you want.