View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 11:58 PM
pesok
Halfway to VIP Status

pesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Q9c owner wants to upgrade

Touch Pro2 is the phone to have if you're on Sero(or any other plan on sprint atm actually). Just buy one on ebay or even better -craigslist(usually cheaper and you can see device b4 forking out the moolah). My buddy got BNIB for $200 off the craigslist about 2 weeks ago. Make sure it has clean/clear ESN before purchase(if buying from craigslist - insist on meeting the seller in person and call sprint on the spot and ask to check ESN(1-5 min phone call usually)-remember even if box is sealed ESN might not be clear) and that it has Sprint logo on the device(Sprint will not activate verizon branded device although its 100% compatible). I had Q9C few years back and trust me you will be shockingly amazed with TP2, it easily beats Q9C in ALL aspects. IMO TP2 is better than VZ's droid(keyboard is the best on the market atm). After the purchase come to this forum and try some of the great WM6.5 ROMS (6.5 not yet officially available on Sprint TP2)

When you can tether for free?: D

Last edited by pesok; 02-11-2010 at 12:08 AM.